Australian regulators open to Bitcoin ETF with ‘rules in place’ By Cointelegraph

Australian regulators open to Bitcoin ETF with ‘rules in place’ The Australian Securities and Investments Commission has clarified its position regarding (BTC)-linked exchange-traded funds. According to a Feb. 12 report by the Australian Financial Review, the commission addressed the subject after previously rejecting a Bitcoin ETF initiative by local company Cosmos Capital. Continue Reading on […]

Read More

ALERT! Global Elite Plan to Steal Your WEALTH! How!?

The Global Elite aka the top 1% of wealth, are planning another heist on the global population aka the other 99%! That includes me & you! The Federal Government has enabled banks & corporations to push the boundaries of risk, with Collateralized Loan Obligations. Right now, the CLO market highly resembles the 2008 CDO market […]

Read More